Despite the countless resources at consumer fingertips with technology being as advanced as it is, it remains just as difficult to pick a home service professional, if not more so. With so many options, consumers may feel overwhelmed and have a hard time deciding who they can trust to do a good job and charge a fair price. Neighborly makes these worries a thing of the past. By providing consumers with a set list of approved home service experts, Neighborly can guarantee customers will be given excellent service, and that the community of professionals receive business.
What is Neighborly?
Backed by the Dwyer Group, Neighborly is an umbrella brand that provides home owners and property owners with a list of expert service providers that can be trusted to get the job done right. Each service provider listed embodies R.I.C.H. values: respect, integrity, customer focus, and having fun in the process.
What are the Benefits of Neighborly?
- Backed by a network of over 2,800 franchise owners across 11 countries
- Existing brands make more than $1.4 billion in system-wide sales each year
- Driven by R.I.C.H. Core Values
- Every service brand will be labeled “A Neighborly Company”
- Cross-marketing services to expand customer base
- Connects homeowners and property owners
Home service brands can gain the added advantage of standing out among the competition not only for their quality of service, but because of the stamp of approval by the trusted Neighborly community.
Home Services Already on Neighborly
While Neighborly does offer a great variety of home services by our trusted community of professionals, there are a few types of services that are more in-demand than others. Some of the types of professionals and craftspeople you can expect to find in the Neighborly community are:
- Housekeeping and Cleaners
- Home Electrical Services
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Appliance Repair
- and more!
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said.
- Acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: “above the line…”.
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!
Everyone wants to have fun!
No matter where you fall on the spectrum, Neighborly is the place for you. Whether you’re looking to market your air conditioning business or you’re a homeowner looking to fund a trustworthy landscaper, Neighborly can help.
For more information on Neighborly, click here.