Being on “Undercover Boss” was so rewarding for me. Now you have a chance to be rewarded as well! Enter my “Reveal Your Undercover Role Model” Sweepstakes by May 17th for your chance to win $3,000. Here are the details:
Undercover Boss “Reveal Your Undercover Role Model” Social Media Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
Dina Dwyer-Owens’ role as Faith Brown on Undercover Boss has impacted the lives of thousands since the original airing in 2012. Men and women alike have come forward to reveal to Dina how her role as Faith Brown made a difference in their outlook on life.
Has someone unknowingly had a direct impact on your life, but you’ve never found the time or had the opportunity to tell and thank him or her? The Dwyer Group wants YOU to reveal your undercover role model for a chance to win $3,000.
Tell THE DWYER GROUP who unknowingly impacted your life.
You can enter through:
- A Facebook post on THE DWYER GROUP’s page at www.facebook.com/TheDwyerGroup.
- A tweet revealing your undercover role model. Must include #UndercoverReveal and @DwyerGroup to be entered.
- Upload a video to YouTube explaining who your role model is and how they impacted your life. Post it on THE DWYER GROUP’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TheDwyerGroup.
- Email your name and story to PR@DwyerGroup.com.
- Get your friends, family, family friends, friends’ families, co-workers, hairdressers, and pet groomers to like, retweet, share, and favorite your photos for more exposure.
- Enter as many times, through as many sites, as you would like.
- Entries that are derogatory, mean spirited, profane, inappropriate or rude in nature will not be accepted. THE DWYER GROUP reserves the right to delete inappropriate entries at their discretion.
- The entries will be gathered and given to a third party vendor. One winner will be picked at random.
No purchase is necessary. Any purchase made will not improve entrant’s chances of winning. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Void where prohibited.
Sponsor, Administrator & Prize Provider: The Dwyer Group LLC, 1010 North University Parks Drive, Waco Texas 76707.
Sweepstakes Entities: The Dwyer Group LLC, 1010 North University Parks Drive, Waco Texas 76707.
The prizewinner will receive a $3,000 check supplied by The Dwyer Group.
Only persons residing in the United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF RULES: By entering Reveal Your Undercover Role Model (the “Sweepstakes, you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of this Sweepstakes, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final.
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The THE DWYER GROUP LLC’s Reveal Your Undercover Role Model sweepstakes will be comprised of one (1) prize promotion to begin at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on May 13, 2013 and end at 11:59 PM EST on May 17, 2013. One entry will be chosen at random as the winner by a third party vendor.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years old at time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families, spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, and household members, whether or not related) of THE DWYER GROUP LLC, CBS, any associated entity or any independently owned and operated franchise related to THE DWYER GROUP LLC or its seven sister companies: Aire Serv LLC, Mr. Rooter LLC, Rainbow International LLC, The Grounds Guys LLC, Mr. Electric LLC, Mr. Appliance LLC and Glass Doctor LLC are not eligible to enter or win the prize promotions. By entering, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, eligibility requirements, (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Company Entities and all of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any and all claims, injury, damage or losses to any person or property arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or relating to participation in this sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a prize, and (c) agree to be bound by the decisions of the sweepstakes process, which are final and binding.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) methods of entry. Entry Method via FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or YOUTUBE. In order to enter via Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube you must have a valid Account. NOTE: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. You may also submit your name for consideration by emailing your name and contact information to PR@DwyerGroup.com. You are providing your information to The Dwyer Group, Inc., not the social media network. The Dwyer Group, 1010 N. University Parks Dr., Waco, TX 76707.
5. PRIZE DRAWING: The entries will be given to a third party vendor to randomly choose the winner. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
6. PRIZE(S): One (1) Prize Winner will be announced on or about May 22nd and given one (1) check valued at $3,000 on or about May 30. The winner will be contacted the week following the end of the sweepstakes. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting The Dwyer Group in writing.
Prize Taxes. All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning the Prize, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. ODDS/DRAWINGS/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random prize drawings will take place on or about May 22, 2013 and the prize awarded on or about May 30, 2013. The Prize drawing will be conducted by a random by 3rd party vendor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The Potential Prize winner (“Winner”) will be notified by a message as a reply to their original entry. If a potential Prize Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate Prize Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Administrator will only select up to two (2) alternate winners. If no contact has been made with the alternates after a reasonable effort has been made, the Prize shall not be awarded. Unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
8. PUBLICITY: By participating, each entrant further agrees that, except where prohibited by law, participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to Sweepstakes Entities and their respective designees to use his/her name, likeness and photograph for promotional, publicity and/or trade purposes in any and all media, in any manner, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. WINNER(S): By participating, each winner further agrees that their respective likeness and photograph, now and hereafter devised, waive any legal rights to their image without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
10. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/LIABILITY RELEASE AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: Winner may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Release Forms”) within five (5) days of notification of winning. Failure to return Release Forms in a timely manner, or if Prize notification or Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
11. PUBLICITY RELEASE TERMS: Except where prohibited by law, a Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, Twitter Service entry, Facebook entry, YOUTUBE entry or other entry, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
12. INTEGRITY OF SWEEPSTAKES: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation or pre-emption of show, or any other causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the Winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
13. LOST OF CORRUPTED ENTRIES: The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
14. DAMAGED PROPERTY: Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Sweepstakes.
15. SWEEPSTAKES ERRORS: The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotion of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error (s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
16. PRIZES AND PRIZE WINNER: The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you/entrant hereby forever waive/s any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a Prize Winner, the distribution of a Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of a Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant’s or third person’s property related to or resulting from any part of a Prize or any part of this Sweepstakes.
17. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: Each entrant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Prize Winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in this Sweepstakes and participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.
18. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 21 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York, in the City of New York.