Thank you for considering Dina Dwyer-Owens for your next event. We understand what a demanding process it is to coordinate an event, and what it takes to make it a success. To assist you in your efforts, we've provided items that other professionals like yourself have found to be helpful in their event planning. We hope these materials assist you in your pre-event planning and publication process.
If you need other information, please contact:
1010 N. University Parks Dr
Waco, TX 76707
O: (254) 745-2441
Dina Dwyer-Owens is the co-chair of Neighborly. America also knows her for participating in CBS’s Emmy-winning hit reality show “Undercover Boss” and the first-ever special episode “Undercover Boss: Epic Bosses.” Dina is a certified franchise executive with more than 36 years of industry experience, 15 years as CEO of Neighborly. That business now includes 17 franchise brands and more than 2,850 franchisees around the world operating as: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK), ProTect Painters®, Rainbow International®, Locatec®, Neighborly®, Bright & Beautiful®, Countrywide Grounds Maintenance and Window Genie®. Collectively, those service brands make more than three million customer calls a year and account for more than $1.5 billion in system-wide sales. In 2010, Dina served as the chair of the International Franchise Association (IFA) in Washington D.C., the world’s largest advocacy group for franchising as a business format. She also spearheaded the reintroduction of the IFA’s VetFran program in 2001, which now includes some 645 franchisors that offer franchising financial incentives to veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. More than 6,000 military veterans now own a franchise through the VetFran program.
Headquartered in Waco, Texas, Dina is married to Mike Owens and they are blessed with two wonderful and entrepreneurial children.
Dina Prefers to:
- Fly coach air the afternoon before the meeting*
- Be picked up at the airport and driven to the hotel (a car service is fine).
- Turn in early and stay at an Omni property, if there is no host hotel and Omni is nearby.
- Ideally present for 60-80 minutes sometime between 8 am and 6 pm, preferably not during a meal. Always willing to do interview style event and Q&A.
- Have books and other resources available for sale.
- Use host laptop, an LCD projector, lavalier microphone, remote clicker to advance PowerPoint slides, speakers that provide sound for embedded videos within PPT.
- Fly back out the same day of speech, if practical.
- A potential client for Dina to speak to while in town.
- A media opportunity (television, radio, newspapers, bookstores) to promote your event.